Thursday, February 4, 2010

First time shaving!?!?!? ;)

Daniel woke me up this morning and told me I had to come take a picture of Austin.
I guess Austin wanted to shave like his Daddy was!
Like father like son.....ha ha! I also thought it was funny that neither of them had a shirt on! :)
He thought it was great....shaving at 2 years old....LOL!
Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen??? She loves to climb up on this stool in the kitchen.....I dunno why, maybe she likes feeling taller? If it's in the middle of the room she gets stuck and when she realizes she can't get back down she yells till you come get her off, but it's so funny to watch her climb up and wave to you and get so proud of herself!
Austin couldn't miss out on a photo shoot! So he joined Shaelynn! What an adorable pair! I love his cowlicks and when his hair is combed he is just so handsome! Watch out girls....he's gonna be a heartbreaker!!!
Shaelynn looks so much older with her little pigtails! She can now tell you what the lion says.....and it is just so funny to hear a growl come out of this cute tiny little thing! I love her!
Can I just say how much I love these little pink boots! They are just TOO CUTE!!!

4 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

Love the shaving pics! ha ha so cute! I have pics of Braden shaving with grandpa J when he was little! and Shaelynn is a living DOLL! Sha looks so big in these pics she is not going to be Grandmas little peanut any more if she keeps it up!

Lea said...

So cute! She does look so much older! She is growing up so quick they do that don't they! So cute that Austin is shaving!

Di said...

LOL!!! And yes, she IS a little doll!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Oh, what cute kids! We miss you guys! How fun to have some snow. We missed that this year! You and Daniel look soooo good in the snow picture! I love it when Tim and I can get a good picture of ourselves... they are few and far between! I can't believe how big you "baby" is now! She is adorable! And so grown up! I love her cute little face! I also think those pink boots are the cutest thing I've ever seen! You are so lucky to have 2 boys and 2 girls. The other day I was Kohls looking at the clearance racks, and all I could do was look at the little girl things!!! They were soooo cute!