Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We have a winner!!!

I currently have 109 hairbows!!! But I am in the process of making more.....cause I totally need them....ha ha! I guess I'll just have to eliminate again! :) So that makes our winner ~ Dianna ~ with her guess of 106! Since I didn't post a picture of the prize at the beginning I decided to let the winner choose between these 4, since it would stink to get something lame or that you don't need! :) So leave a comment and tell me which one you want!

*Just a reminder: The blog address for the flowers and baby stuff is www.fromheadtotoesbuttonsandbows.blogspot.com I put some new stuff on there so go check it out!

2 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Wow!!! Those are sooooooo cute! I really need a girl! Good thing you don't have tomboys, huh? :)
P.S. I've been meaning to give you a call to give you my number, but I keep remembering at like 10 pm or on Sundays when you are with family, etc. So here it is!!!
4358990949
Miss you guys and hope all is great!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Those are all SO cute!