Sunday, December 7, 2008

Shanan had her baby!!!

Shanan and Kelly have a sweet little addition to their family! They look pretty good for being at the hospital since 2:00 in the morning! It was a long night of no sleep!
He was born on December 6th at 11:24 a.m.! Shanan let me come to the delivery....it was amazing!!!
Carson Paul Wasden weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 19 inches long!
Isn't he so adorable? He is such a good little baby.....he never cries, but he sure does love to suck....he takes a pacifier very well! We are excited about our new little nephew Carson!
Pretty soon he will have a new little cousin just his size!!! Only 2 more wks now! Yea!!!

2 comments:

Makayla Steiner said...

How fun... babies all over the place! :)

My private blog is actually just a journal, so nobody reads it. But I do have the silly word one, and I have one at visionepiphany.wordpress.com, but that's mostly just academic stuff. I'm also an occasional poster on a blog called Mormon Conversation. But as for the blogger one... just me. :)

I love that you post pictures of your kids and stuff - that little Austin is about the cutest thing ever! And the other two are growing, growing, growing!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

He is such a beautiful baby! You two look so cute with your prego bellies - I LOVE the white sweater you are wearing at Thanksgiving dinner! You look so cute! I can't wait to come visit you in the hospital ... you'd better call me when you have your sweet baby!