Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Another Boutique!

A new batch of flower clips....
My beautiful baby girl modeling a new flower clip!
Kiss & Makeup Salon is having a "Ladies Night Out" at their Salon on Friday Night from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. It will be lots of fun! Come relax and get a pedicure, browse the booths, or just visit with the girls!Baby Bracelets......so adorable! $4 - $5

Carseat Canopies $30 and Nursing Covers $20

Flower Clips $3.50 a piece or 4 for $12! Headbands $1.00


Hope we see you there! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

cute!... sounds like fun i'll be there ha,ha.....love the new clips and the bracelets!

ChrisandSara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChrisandSara said...

My fiend came to your last boutique and loved your stuff. I am wondering when and where your next boutique will be.
Thanks

ChrisandSara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mica said...

Sara...we will have a display at the Kiss & Makeup Salon's "Ladies Night Out" this Friday Night (May 1) from 7:00 - 10:30 p.m. It will be at their salon behind Nielson's Frozen Custard just off of St. George Boulevard! Also we will probably be having another one in June in Bloomington Hills! More info on that later! :)

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Very cute. Looks like you have been working hard on all that stuff!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh, and I Just noticed the link to my blog contains my last name. Would you mind taking that off? I try to keep my last name off things for privacy. thanks.