Thursday, May 7, 2009

Birthdays, Kidney Stones, 2 yr. olds and Mascara, etc...

My computer is having issues...I try to upload 5 images and it picks 2 and uploads them. So these pics are in random order! Also my body is having issues! I think I've got kidney stones again! Uuugggghhh! So if you don't hear from me it's because I'm laying in bed with my Lortab, lemon water, and heating pad! :( Or at least that's where I want to be!
Tyler turned 7 and had his first friend birthday party this year! It was last minute but he loved it!!! Here he is opening presents......Ben 10 Alien Force (whatever that is) is his favorite these days! He was very desciptive about what he wanted so I was able to find it pretty easy!

Eating cupcakes with all his friends! Crazy kids! :)

This is Austin with Mascara war painted across his face! It's funny 'cause a friend of mine just posted some pics of her little boy the same age as Austin with Mascara all over his face and I left a comment about it and that Austin hadn't done that one yet.....but I guess I spoke too soon! lol!

Playing duck, duck, goose at Tyler's party at the park! They ended with a water balloon fight and had a blast! I think it was a success!

I came into the living room and found Mikelle "reading" books to Austin and Shaelynn! It was so cute that I just had to grab the camera! When Austin looked up and saw me with the camera he gave me this big grin and said, "Cheeeeeese!"

More Mascara pics of my cute little boy!!! He is so silly!

Mikelle is just like a "little Mommy"! It's funny how girls are just innately that way! She loves taking care of the baby! And she does a very good job! She is a big help to me! :)

3 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Welcome to the mascara club, Austin! :) He is soooo cute! I love the Cheese picture!

I'm so sorry you have kidney stones! How awful!!! I've heard it's worse than labor. Hopefully you have lots of help! Are you going to come to your mom's maybe?

How awesome is it that you have a big girl helper??? Mikelle is just great, reading stories!

Happy birthday to Tyler! It looks like he had a blast! We are going to be in town Tuesday - do you want to get together for a minute?? We have an appointment with Dr. Bowman for Levi's circumcision (yay) that morning, and then will head back after lunch. I'll be at my inlaws. Call me with your schedule!

Staci said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! It looks like you have been busy. The little boutiques that you do in St Goerge look like a lot of fun! I would come but that is a drive for just a few things. You should think about having a booth with your mom at the Fourth of July Park thing in Kanab. I would buy something! I am exctied for your new calling. Bev is over Enrichment so we will try and get with you next sunday (not this sunday, it's stake conference, but next).

Lauri and Randy said...

Looks fun at the park and Happy Birthday to Tyler...He is getting so big. Austin looks great in your mascara!