Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Proof that 7 yr. olds are not qualified to cut hair!

I am soooooo sad! I was just starting to enjoy doing her hair in ringlets and and trying all these cute little girly hairdos! I thought I was past this stage for them......they are old enough to know better! I thought I was going to get away with the one little bunch of hair Tyler cut from the top of his own hair a couple years ago that was hardly noticeable!
Tyler cut Mikelle's hair off........and their explanation......"She wanted to scare the boys 'cause she doesn't like boys.....just Tyler!" And then after realizing what they had done.....she is now worried about scaring all her friends too! :( I have no idea how they reason at this age!
Why couldn't she have waited to scare them away till she was 16! I'm looking at these pictures and I still can't believe they did this! Hopefully Aunt Shanan will be able to fix it! ;)
But no matter what miracles Shanan can perform.....I don't think there will be any ringlets in her near future! *Sigh* Oh, well....she is still cute....and I suppose it will be a nice easy summer do....ha ha!

6 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

OH MY! It is not as bad as I had immagined when I went to bed last night. She still has some hair and I am sure Shanan can do a cute summer style out of it. She is still a cutie! KIDS, got to love them for the "never a dull moment" they put into your lives! ha, ha

Shanan Wasden said...

poor mica... oh well i guess ya can't cry over spilled milk right? well i told kelly to look at it and we'll see if we'll come to kanab tonight or not.. and if we have time.. but really mica.. dont touch it, just wait and let me try to fix it! be patient! put a hat on her so you wont be tempted k!!

Anonymous said...

Lol! Oh my, Mica I am sorry, but that is the funniest post ever. "Wanted to scare boys" I love it! So precious :)

Staci said...

Oh My! She is a cute kid, so it will look cute. He really didn't do too bad at cutting it either! I do wonder about how she will cut it and make it all flow though, because some areas were really short. A good thing is the fact that it is summer and she will have the short short parts grown out by school. Maybe she will like it short and always keep it short? You never know. Don't worry, it's just hair, it will grow back.

Unknown said...

Wow! Yeah, 7 year olds should not cut hair :) Gotta love all the unexpected things kids do. I love their reasoning for doing it! I've got a link to cute short hair-do's on my blog :)

Makayla Steiner said...

It looks like there's still enough there for a pixie cut. And as one who loves short hair, well... :)


Be thankful he didn't shave her bald. :)