Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!!!

Ok, this one has nothing to do with crazy hair! It was just so cute I had to throw it in!
Shae is showing off a new flower clip I made!
I love the pose....ha ha!
It is Red Ribbon Week at school! Monday they wore "Camo" to help in the fight against drugs! Tuesday they wore "crazy socks" so they could sock it to drugs (or something like that). Wednesday they wore their clothes "inside out or backwards" because drugs turn you inside out (I think).
Today is "Crazy Hair Day", something about it's crazy to do drugs! Side view of Mikelle's hair!
Tyler, and the back of Mikelle's hair! We sprayed glitter in her hair too! Tomorrow is Pajama Day and Halloween costumes! FUN!!!
Austin fell asleep mid-bite! I just thought it was so funny! I have picture of Mikelle with an apple slice hanging out of her mouth in this same recliner chair! It's just so comfy and they are just so tired........can't........take.......one........more.........bite.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
He is eating a veggie straw!
Showing off another flower! What a good little model! I love my kids.....they are all just so stinkin' cute!!!

3 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

cute flowers and cute kids! I love the wild hair!

Lauri and Randy said...

oh and love my little Austin sleeping with his snacks!

Shanan Wasden said...

cute! i love those new flowers! thats so fun they have the spirit week, i think that will be fun when i have kids old enough to do that! They look so cute! i have the cutest neices and nephews!