Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures!!!

Grandma Lauri came to see Mikelle in the homecoming parade (pics of that coming later)!
So we picked a bunch of pumpkins to send home with her for our annual Halloween Party! Can't wait to paint or carve them in a couple weeks! Yea!!!
I love pumpkin pictures.....so I wanted to grow pumpkins in my garden to have my own pumpkin patch! Well, the squash bugs ate my plants so my pumpkin patch is not so cute!
So we had to pick the pumpkins and take pictures on the grass! I need a bale of hay or somethin' to make a cute background! Maybe next year!
Austin, Shaelynn, and Mikelle had fun playing in the pumpkins!
Shaelynn is our "cute lil' punkin"! What a cutie!

1 comment:

Shanan Wasden said...

cute! i love the pumpkins! your lil fishin trip looks fun!