Monday, November 17, 2008

I finished my hairbow holder frame....or whatever you want to call it

As you can tell.....I do need another one! Maybe I'll make one to hang in Mikelle's room too!
I love it.....didn't it turn out cute? I'm thinking about adding 2 more hooks to the bottom though.
(because that is not all of the headbands, just the ones I think will be used more often! hehe!) Daniel thinks she'll have a different bow for every day of her life! At least I'll have 2 girls to use them for! That's what I love about the interchangeable headbands and making the bows on clips, so you can use them when they grow out of the headbands! Although I did make some newborn bows that are attached to the headband, because their heads are just so tiny at first!

8 comments:

Megs said...

That is soooooo cute! What a great idea, it is storage and art!! So smart, I think Daniel is right, I have 3, count 'em- 3 girls and we don't have anywhere NEAR that many bows! :) but so dang adorable!

Lea said...

Mica the hanging think is so cute! It looks like you have been busy! Lots of bows that are so cute! I am very excited for you! You will have a lot of fun!

Lea said...

Sorry mean to put thing not think.

CereParrish said...

those are so adorable!

Ana said...

What a great idea Mica! I think maybe I'll have to copy you!

Staci said...

Hey, It looks like you finished you cute bow holder! I love mine! I had it full just like your before she even arrived! Now I have so many they won't fit so I put duplicates in a basket in the dresser and I have a new holder that you will have to see (and copy too!) because it is soooo cute as well! I love the pink ans brown that you did. You are very crafty! I can't wait for that cute new baby of your to get here!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

I love the ribbons you picked! I'll have to come take a closer look and copy you if I'm having a girl! I want one with tons of hair bows! How do you think I can talk Tim into that? It'll have to be a secret project until I'm done, hee hee! I can't wait to see your "baby area" with it hung up. BTW I saw your same, totally cute, baby play pen/sleeper/changing table in a magazine today. I LOVE it! No wonder you fell it love with it!

Jessica Wille said...

Very cute! I love it! I've got to get my little girl to wear bows:)