Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The "Eeeewwwwww.....yucky" face!

Rebecca, this pic is for you! (She told me I had to capture this face on camera!)
He makes this face whenever we tell him something is yucky, like a rock or something off the ground that he is wanting to eat! (Or sometimes spiders)


I wasn't sure what he was "eeeewwwwing", so he is now trying to show me!
"It's up there, mom!" (I still couldn't see anything, maybe it was a spider, who knows)

Now, this is just a fun game, 'cause Mom is laughing at me! Ha, ha!!!




6 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

I love that little face!

Ana said...

That's so cute Mica! I love it.

Shanan Wasden said...

That is the cutest face ever! it makes me miss him.. haha. you called me and then hung up when i answered so i'm guessing it wasn't important or you forgot what you were calling for haha!

Dano L. Church said...

OH we just want to squeese those cheeks!!! He is gettin so big. What a cutie!!!!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

YAY! These pics were soooooo cute! I'm so glad you posted them! It's so fun to watch your kids grow up even though I am not living in Kanab anymore! I love your new background and the pumpkin patch pic up top!

CereParrish said...

he is so adoable!!!!!!!!!!!!
he just makes me laugh. And i agree on the spiders thing!!!YUCKIE! :)