Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Silly boy...

This is how I found Austin watching cartoons today!
He was sitting in this little Santa rocking chair we had set out with our decorations last night!
We put up Christmas decor. and watched a christmas movie for FHE last night!
This is who is supposed to be sitting in the chair!!!
And this is Austin telling us what Santa says, "Ho, ho, ho!"
I love this kid!!! It actually reminded us of when Mikelle was that little and she thought that was her special little chair too! :) They grow up way too fast!




3 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

That is too cute! i love the ho ho ho face! your decorations are cute too!

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

I am so jealous that you already have your Christmas decorations up. We have company coming for thanksgiving, so I have tried to prolong the fall decor. Your house makes me want to put mine up so bad! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! Tell everyone hello for us.

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

I just want to kiss his cheeks! He is so cute! Love your christmas stuff!