Sunday, February 8, 2009

Making brownies....and other things...

This is my BIG baby....
He is so funny....he loves to wear hats (so when he found the baby's beanie, he had to try it on)!
He also loves to take his clothes off (a new feat he has mastered)!
I thought it was so funny that he posed for this picture.....this is usually not the case.....and I don't know where he learned this pose (maybe Mikelle?).
Austin thought it was great fun helping make the brownies for FHE or at least helping lick the brownie mix off the spatula!
Mmmmmm......this is so yummy!!!
What a cute little chocolate face....
Is there anything better in life?
Maybe Dad wants some too......

Shaelynn was just trying so hard to talk to me today.....she did make a few little sounds....

and she was full of smiles.....I love this stage!

5 comments:

Di said...

What a cute little man! That little pose was pretty funny....

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

I hope David never discovers his buttons, zippers, or snaps. I don't know what I'll do if/when he strips down to nothin' in the office downstairs! He'd go streaking across the property before I could even catch him I am sure. UGh! I CAN wait!

Kanabites said...

Cute pictures. I'm your neighbor and I haven't seen you in forever! Cute hair too! Sorry I didn't get back on my blog to you. Just click on my name and you should be able to find it! Hope all is well!

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Ha! Austin is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy said...

Those pictures were sure fun to look at Mica! What a cute family you guys have made! I totally know how you feel! They are just so sweet! I love that Bella is trying to find her voice. Every day is a miracle!