Friday, February 27, 2009

Proof that I do her hair....sometimes :)

She hates having her hair done.....so we are usually lucky to get one rubber band in her hair!
I bribed her today.....hey, you gotta start somewhere! Maybe she'll get used to it if I can get her to let me do it more often!
I've never done it like this before.....but I thought it turned out cute! She is a cutie!
Austin found a new place that he fits in! The video cupboard! I remember when Tyler did that!
Matching P.J.'s......they used to be Tyler and Mikelle's! Now were on round 2! I love these cute little grins! This is Austin's new smile.....he thinks he has to close his eyes! Silly boy!

3 comments:

AnGeL said...

Mica-
you have such cute kids!!! I Love the hair it looks great!!!

Shanan Wasden said...

Good job on Mikelles hair, its so cute! Austin always has the cutest little faces! i love the matching pj's and her grin is priceless! i cant wait to see you guys tomorrow or sunday!

Brit said...

Hair is always a challenge. Just wait until they start to tell you how they want it and how it will be done. Very cute hair do.