Monday, February 23, 2009

Trying to get more attention?!?!?

So this is how I found Austin one day......in the baby swing fast asleep.....like I mentioned in a previous post.....This is my BIG baby! Ha ha! I seriously got all these pictures within the last 4 days! He is so funny!
I don't think he can get out by himself.....
Austin felt the need to try out the baby bouncer......Please no comments about my messy table, it's clean now! :)
This one is partially Mikelle's doing.....she was pushing him around the house! Funny, he never really took a binki as a baby.....but now he loves them :) No worries.....he doesn't suck on them, just chews on them and pretends to be a baby! Ha ha!
Life-size doll! Yes....that is a real baby! :) I didn't really let him push her in this stroller.....but it was a cute pic!
She's like, "Do I really have to put up with this?"

5 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

haha i like that shaelynne is in the doll stroller! it looks like austin still wants to be the baby.. hes so stinkin cute!

Lauri and Randy said...

Those pics are so cute! Austin makes a cute baby dool! Shaelynn looks so worried in that last picture.

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Cute! I'm glad you posted that pic of austin! Shaelynn is getting so big! Can't wait to see you Sunday at her blessing!

Staci said...

Beautiful children! What fun they bring into our lives!

Brit said...

OH my gosh look at your cute little family.. No idea you just had your fourth or that your sister had a baby.. WOW cant belive it.. All your kids are so gorgeous! we have go to meet up sometime..