Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Blessing Dress...accessories and all!

I realized I didn't take any pictures of Shaelynn by herself on her blessing day! At least in her dress anyway! So I put her in it for church today and did a photo shoot afterwards!
I love this dress.....it is soooooooo gorgeous! Love the girl in it too!!!
I found this flower at Harmon's of all places! :) I knew it would be just perfect to go with her dress!
I made this bracelet before Shaelynn was even born (probably even before Austin was born....I thought he might be a girl) because I knew I wanted the blessing dress to have purple accents!
Cute little baby toes! So tiny!
I have to admit.....she looks perfect down to the very last detail! :)

6 comments:

Di said...

4 words Mica- A Dor A Ble. What a little angel!!! It was great to see you guys, and the kids had a blast! Thanks for coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know you are the winner of the free hair clip and headband! Congratulations! Please email me back, or reply to a post on our blog so I can get your shipping information!

Thanks!

Kelsey- The Petal Princess
thepetalprincess@yahoo.com

Brit said...

Oh my gosh Mica what a cuttie pie she is. And that dress is so cute, your mom really found that at a garage sale.WOW, she has the most gorgeous eyes, they looks purple next to that purple blanket... cute cute cute

Dan Flake Family said...

Mica, She is beautiful, the dress is beautiful and you did a good job with the pictures too. I love the one of her little feet. I'm looking forward to Danielle's little girl to arrive in June.

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Mica, she is soooo beautiful! I love the dress and the hair bow and even the purple silky blanket she is on! How cute! It was so fun seeing you at her blessing. We'll have to get together again soon!

Christy said...

Wow, I aint never seen a little girl that was so fashionable! I find myself wanting to go wake Bella up so I can play dress up with her!