Thursday, March 19, 2009

A day at the park!

All bundled up and ready to go!
We went to the park after Tyler's wrestling tournament last Saturday!
Austin is showing me a treasure he found!
We had a picnic! Yum...
We played a little frisbee!
Kelly and Shanan and Carson came up and stayed with us! So much fun!
Enjoying the picnic blanket in the sun!
Wrestling with Daddy is always a great activity! :)
Go Austin....you can take him!!!

This has nothing to do with the park...lol! My ward is doing a service auction for R.S. enrichment night! You can either bring something you've made or offer a service like babysitting or cleaning or something! I made this flower clip and bracelet to go with it! It turned out so cute that now I want to go thru all my girl clothes and see if I have anything black and pink so I can make one for Shaelynn! And if I don't find anything....I may have to go buy a cute outfit...ha ha!

P.S. I'm not starting a business or anything, but if anyone wants me to make somethin' for their baby or a gift let me know! The bracelets 0-6 months are $4, 6-12 months, $4.50, and anything bigger than that $5! The flower clips are $3 and $5 with a headband!

6 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

that was a fun weekend, besides the babies getting sick! your not supposed to put that pic on here of me haha! geuss what? we're gonna look at a house in bloomington hills maybe today! I love the headband and braclet by the way! i want wait to have a girl and then you can make me a bunch haha!

Brit said...

You guys are always doing fun stuff..Not long until we will heading through your town, we will let you know when that is.. And yes Cayson can start wrestling next year. But he can start t-ball this year and he is so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! I am glad you like the headband! Congrats on winning it!

If you'd ever be interested in hosting a party or becoming a sales rep let me know! We are always looking!

PS: Your headband and bracelet is SOO Cute!!

Di said...

Fun times! Those are SO cute! I'm definitely going to remember you... :)

Lea said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Mica! I hope it was a great one!!

Lauri and Randy said...

What a fun talent to share with some lucky person! they are so cute! Looks like a fun day in the park too!