Monday, March 30, 2009

I need your vote...

Ok....so I'm making a bunch of different flower clips and stuff for this boutique party my sister is having next month (more on that later) and I want to find out what I need to make more of! So please take a look at all the different flower clips below and tell me which ones you like best! I know it's hard to choose.....but if you could only buy one or two, which ones would you pick?
They all come on partially lined alligator clips!
Although I can attach them to headbands as well!

A few bows I've made lately as well!
I've been having fun trying new hairdo's on Mikelle!
She is a good little hairbow model!
If you know of any cute, easy hairdo's for girl with very thin, fine hair....let me know those too! :)

Please leave a comment and help me out! Thanks a bunch!

8 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

well my favorite are the big white one with the torqouise in the middle, the purple ones and the brown and pink with the polka dots in the middle! good job mica! i love them all! i'm excited to have a girl for you to make some for her!! haha! Mikelle looks so cute! good job on her hair do's, she is a great model

Lea said...

I really like the purple ones, the pink and brown with polka dots, and the plain white and pink ones! They are all super cute though! Mikelle is so cute!

Makayla Steiner said...

I like the orange and yellow ones. :)

I also like the blue bow.

Lauri and Randy said...

I like the two tone pinks the big white with sparkley centers and just all of them ! You will have to just make a lot in all the varieties ha ha!

Ana said...

my favs are the white w/ sparkly button and the pink and brown w/ poka dot button

Christy said...

Okay, how do you choose, but I loved the pink and brown poka-dot and the yellow and green one the best. Love ya

Brit said...

I like them all do all of them....YOu do such a good job!

Di said...

I love the big white one with teal center, purple/pink would be cute centers too :) I really love the bigger ones, and the little orange one in the 3rd pic. The pink in Mikelle's hair is cute too!- Ok, I love them all- help any? Hm, want soap for that boutique?