Monday, June 29, 2009

6 months old?!?!?!? Where does the time go?

Shaelynn Noel Church.......can it really have been a half a year since she was born?
We love her big ol' grins.....
She loves to chew on anything she can reach.......and she has a pretty good reach.....:)
She loves to watch this little dog "walk" around (there's a video at the end) and chew on his ears
I put her on the floor in the living room with cartoons on while I was cleaning and I came back to find Austin had joined her! They almost look like they are having a little conversation! So cute!
Austin loves his baby sister so much....he has a knack for making her laugh....
She even lets him hold her and kiss her.......for a minute.....
She loves the grass.....I have a hard time getting her to look at me while she's sitting on it!
I love dresssing her up for church on Sundays.....
She is such a pretty little thing! I keep thinking she is still so little, but I saw a younger baby in church and realized how big she really is.....I wish she'd be a baby FOREVER.....However.....for her age.....she is still "little"......these are newborn shoes that she wore last Sunday.....they barely fit....but they were so cute.....so I guess for 6 months old she is still tiny!
Some things she loves are:
Being held...
Music/singing...
Eating (she'd probably nurse 24/7)
Chewing on her toys ( or anything for that matter)
Other babies....
Looking at herself in the mirror (this is a surefire way to get her to stop crying)
Her brothers and sister.....
Swinging....
Oh, and did I mention being held? Good thing I have helpers....
Baths....
*She HATES weeding....even if I'm holding her.....or she's sitting in a stroller with toys....or whatever.....she hates it when I weed! I wonder what my neighbors think 'cause she always screams when I'm weeding in the garden! I try and do it when she's sleeping now! :)
We love this little girl so much...and are so blessed to have her in our family!!!


This is a video of Shaelynn getting so excited about this little walking dog! She kicks her feet like crazy when she gets excited!!!

No comments: