Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summer is already busy, busy, busy.....

We have already had 2 reunions this year (actually 3, but 2 of them were on the same weekend so we didn't make it to both)! I didn't have my camera at the Keith Church Reunion on Cedar Mountain....but we had a lot of fun (Thanks to Jake and Ana for putting it together)! These first 2 pics are at the Heber Valley Camp where we had our Steiner Reunion....I know....I had my camera this time and I only took 2 pictures.....I'll do better when I don't have a baby attached to me! :)
Austin and Mikelle on the bunk beds in the cabin where Tyler and Mikelle slept!
Grandpa and Austin trying out the air mattresses! We had lots of fun! Thanks Grandma Lauri for planning such a great reunion!
Shaelynn is starting to sit up on her own a little now. She does the best out on the lawn where she anchors herself by holding on to the grass!
We all love playing out in the yard is this great weather! Yea!!!
Mikelle sporting her headbands that she has to wear now so she looks like a girl! Lol!
Little cutie!
Soooo tired.....she fell asleep in the Bumbo chair......it looks so uncomfortable!
We love this chair.....she can sit anywhere and not fall over! It's great!
I made this flower before Shaelynn was even born and I thought it was so cute.....I had to take pictures 'cause this is the first time she has worn it! I was excited to find an outfit that had yellow in it! :) Isn't she so pretty?
We love this little girl's smiles...they are so big and so contagious....she gets excited with her whole body and almost jumps right out of her chair or your arms or wherever she is! It is so funny!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Shaelynn looks SO ADORABLE sitting in that bumbo chair. (And since I learned the hard way...watch out when she's older. If she starts arching her back while she's in it, it will shift her weight and topple. I've heard it can make them fall backwards, so I made sure I kept my baby on a regular kitchen chair. But guess what...she arched her back (crying and wanting out) and went FORWARDS, face down onto the kitchen floor. Not good. I wish someone would have warned me that they do that!

Lauri and Randy said...

sooo cute! I love the yellow and pink!

Shanan Wasden said...

cute! oh thats fun that she can sit up now! yay! they can play sittin up together now!! haha! all the kids look so cute outside! and i love the pics of shaelynn in the pink and yellow.. what a doll!

Cami said...

I wish I could have seen her awake! She was asleep the entire time I was with you guys....what a little dolly! Come see me! Love ya

Di said...

Hey, I think you gave Elena a shirt just like that when she was born, all 2 girls have worn it- cute headbands! Bumbo's aren't comfy sleepers... Austin's so tan! Our kids loved those cabins too when we were there 2 years ago!