Monday, June 22, 2009

Hiking at Zion's!

Father's Day Weekend meant free entrance into Zion National Park! Yea!!! We like free days!
Austin was getting so excited and pointing up at the mountains he saw out the sun roof!
We rode the shuttle bus.....to Springdale?!?!? We got on the wrong one! So then we got off and caught another one back to the entrance and then found the one that goes up the canyon to the hiking areas!
We're ready to go hiking! We did the lower Emerald Pools Hike! Our friends the Corry's came too!
This is Mikelle and Braeden holding hands....I thought it was cute! They said, "We're stickin' together!"
The whole group!
I don't get in too many pictures 'cause I'm usually behind the camera....so I decided I better post this one so you all know that I do the fun stuff too! :)
Braeden, Tyler, Jayla, and Mikelle posing up on a rock for another picture!

I thought this was really pretty......you can hardly see our little group on the bridge, but the scenery is gorgeous!
"We made it! " The kids loved hiking....and it was a little cloudy which made the weather perfect!
Playing in the grass and sand down by the lodge while we waited for another shuttle bus to take us back to the car! Good times!!!

1 comment:

Shanan Wasden said...

looks like it was lots of fun!!