Monday, October 6, 2008

It's a.......well, I'll just let you look at the pics and guess!

Ever since we thought we were having a girl I've been working on hairbows and things......here are a few of the fun things I've been making!
Our ultrasound on Friday confirmed that we are indeed having a little girl! I'm soooooo excited! I bought this little pink & brown jacket that day (my new favorite colors), and my mom bought these shoes when we found it was girl (mom got shanan the same shoes in blue and brown when she found out she was having a boy!) We are so excited to have lots of babies the same age! My sister Shanan is due Dec. 3rd, Daniel's sister Christy is due Dec. 12th (a girl as well), and our sister-in-law Ana just had her adorable little girl, Ashtynn, on Oct. 2nd (check out Jake & Ana's blog for pics)!

4 comments:

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

2 and 2. How'd ya get that lucky??? Congrats!

Flash Potatoes LLC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wyatt Stevens Miles said...

Congrats Mica and Daniel,

You guys are way ahead of us. I'd like to have at least 4 kids eventually, but I think I'll have to convince Jessica one kid at a time.

Our little one just learned how to crawl and we're not quite sure how to deal with that.

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

You know what I want if this baby of mine is a girl! :) Those hair bows are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, and yes, I am girl-baby hungry! :)