Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag! If you're reading this then you are it!

You're supposed to go to the 4th folder or file or whatever and then the 4th picture and post it!
I thought it looked like a fun tag! I decided to post pictures 5 & 6 as well cause they just went with #4!
Daniel & I were mixing concrete for a cement pad we were laying for our shed (since we had no garage when we moved to Kanab)! The water was running and creating a big mud puddle where the 2 hoses connected in our big back yard full of dirt!
Tyler and Mikelle thought this was a great activity! Mikelle's pants were so muddy I had to just throw them away.....they wouldn't come clean at all! I wonder why it is that when I find they've been into something, Mikelle always gets the worst of it.....I should go find the pictures of her face covered in Peanut butter, and the one when Tyler was making her look like "Princess Jasmine" with my make-up, and when her hair was plastered to her head with vaseline! Does anybody else have kids as mischevious as mine?

2 comments:

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

I love your blog background! So cute! I'm finally back into checking people's blogs... I commented on all the cute posts you've added! It's so fun to see what's going on in your life!

Di said...

Yes, Elena can probably match Mikelle- but she's doing it to herself, usually when she's supposed to be asleep; for example: cutting her hair off practically a buzz and putting desitin all over her face and hair.