Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mikelle is finally getting her own room!

Mikelle showing off her new/old Strawberry shortcake Bed! (It was actually Mica's bedset as a little girl) Funny, huh?
Trying to make room for another child in a 3 bedroom house with no garage......is not easy! Up till now Mikelle and Tyler shared a room, Austin, Daniel, and I shared a room, and the other room was a guest room slash storage, sewing, scrapbook, and whatever other junk we needed to throw somewhere room! It was hard to clean out, but we've almost done it! We are just waiting for Mikelle's new dresser to get here and some other things to be picked up and we'll be set! Tyler got moved to the top bunk and Austin is now in the bottom bunk, Mikelle has the nice queen size bed in her room (but she will get kicked out when company comes to stay), and Daniel and I have about 10 weeks till we get another little room mate!

Mikelle is excited to have a girly room.....and she thinks the baby will be moving in with her after she's born......little does she know, it will be a few months (like 12)! :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Mica! I'm so glad you found my blog. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch with you and your cute family. I can't believe you are pregnant with your 4th! Holy cow... where does time go?! Your little family is adorable, and you look great! Good to see you (kinda) and maybe someday I'll see you in person - it's been forever! Tell your mom hi for me!

Shanan Wasden said...

Mikelles room is cute! good job! well you just called me so talk to ya later... haha

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

I love it that Mikelle has your old bedroom set! What a keepsake! I love it!