Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October....time to get ready for Halloween!

These are my new Halloween blocks that I got for free at a yard sale.....because they were missing the "O"..... so my new project is to get my brother to cut out a matching piece of wood so I can paint it and have a full set!
This is my favorite Halloween frame.....the picture is old....but also one of my favorites!
These are my Halloween helpers.....they were so excited to decorate for Halloween since it's finally October! Tyler and Mikelle found their new Halloween shirts and had to try them on....and Austin was too funny to watch as he got so excited about the decorations......especially the spiders.....he tries to say spider and points to them and sqeals!

2 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

Your decorations are so cute! and so are the kids! i cant wait for you to see my house too

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

I love the decorations! How fun! You know, you could always add a ghost with a big open mouth or something for the "o" in Halloween! That would be cute, too! I really like that you got your decorations out! So fun!