Thursday, January 29, 2009

Little Stinker

Guess who discovered that there was more to videos than meets the eye?!?!
When does the curiosity phase end? I think we've only just begun.....
We like it when he does this.....nothing gets broke....the house stays cleaner.....and it is quiet....
More pictures of my pretty little girl
I just love when they start to smile when you talk to them......don't you? It has to be one of the sweetest things in the whole world....a baby's smile!
Don't you just want to kiss those cute little cheeks? I do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! THAT looks all too familiar! Some things never change, do they? He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I don't think I could get mad at that face even if he pulled all the tape out of every video I own. Maybe it was a "mom" who invented DVD'S!!!LOL! Have a great day and give that cute little boy lots of hugs! Love, Aunt Cami

Anonymous said...

Sorry, this is me too. I have NO idea how Jessalies g-mail got involved in my comments! Sorry, it's just me! :)

Lauri and Randy said...

Kids! you got to love them!they are always into something! Have you been praying for patience? You will have to learn it or strangle the poor kid, but Cami is right you cant get mad at that face!
Cute pics of Shaelyn, she is getting big...and its only been a little over a week since we saw her.