Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Haircut!

Well, my sisters talked me into cutting my hair however they wanted to do it, which is kinda scary for me....I've never had it really short before....or even kinda short for that matter!
I made the mistake of telling them that they could cut it however they wanted as long as I could still put it in a pony-tail! I didn't specify it had to be a pony-tail that wouldn't need bobby-pins to hold the sides in! :)It actually turned out pretty cute, although these lovely self-portraits don't really do it justice!

I did let my 5 yr. old take this one of the back! It's probably the best one, ha ha! :)

P.S. Don't forget to leave me your e-mail for when we go private!

9 comments:

Lea said...

It is really cute Mica I like it a lot!

Staci said...

Hi, I love, love , love it!!! I will say that I might look very similar to you because you chose the exact same haircut I am suppose to do tomorrow night!!! Great minds think alike! My email is staci@kanab.net in case I haven't given it to you! I hope you are healing well!

Staci said...

Hi, I love, love , love it!!! I will say that I might look very similar to you because you chose the exact same haircut I am suppose to do tomorrow night!!! Great minds think alike! My email is staci@kanab.net in case I haven't given it to you! I hope you are healing well!

Shanan Wasden said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! i wonder who could have cut that... haha! good job on styling it!! i'm proud of you, i knew you could do it!! :)

Di said...

I love it! It actually looks like the cut I got @ thanksgiving...like she said, great minds! It looks great on you!

Lauri and Randy said...

looks good. is it as easy as it was? you look cute!

Christy said...

I love it Mica! I think you look hot! Sometimes it's nice to just have a change! How are you guys doing. I feel so bad that I never got over to see your baby while you were still in st. George. Christmas season is just too crazy! I still can't wait to meet her!

CereParrish said...

actually uncle randy taught me ib! do you speak IB??
-cere

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

We love the new look! So cute! Our email address is srn1703@aol.com for when you go private!