Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lots of random pics!

Great Grandma Donna came to visit and help me out and bond with her new great grandbaby!
Aren't they so cute? We were so happy to have her come.......my arm finally got a little break! :)
Daniel said I couldn't post this pic, 'cause everyone would think that as soon as he gets home he grabs a kid and goes to sleep! Ha ha.....he is good at putting the kids to bed! I just think it is so cute when he falls asleep with them!
My sweet neighbor brought over this basket full of goodies for the kids, diapers, and other baby things.....and Austin thought it was just the right size for him!
My silly little boy! He was just being a goof ball!
I had just gotten Austin a bottle and he went in the living room and Mikelle put on a movie and got him on the couch with his blanket! She is such a good little mommy!
Mikelle came and told me I had to come see the baby and take a picture, because "It is so cute!"
In the picture it looks like she's falling off the chair, but she's really not! (Oh, and Mikelle dressed her today, I left her laying on the changing table in just a onesie, and I came back to Mikelle putting this cute little outfit on her!)
She is finally big enough to wear her Christmas P.J.'s! On Christmas Eve we didn't even try them on her.....she was just too tiny! They are so soft and snuggly though, I love them!
Austin just loves to hold her and play with her! So far he hasn't picked her up by himself.....we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Mikelle is so good to hold Shaelynn for me.....and she is so good at it....she surprises me! Sometimes even when I can't get her to stop crying.....Mikelle can hold her on her shoulder and pat her back....and it does the trick!

I love this picture! The timing was perfect.....so sweet.......it is so fun to have a sister!

3 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

just precious! kids are great! even though they are trying at times too.

Shanan Wasden said...

Aaawww!! those pics are so cute!! i love the last one of mikelle and shaelynn... they are so cute! everyone else is adorable too but i love taht they're both smiling!! i can't believe how shaelynn is changing so much, i think in that pic of her in her christmas pjs her and carson look kinda similar haha!

Cami said...

Oh Mica! Cute, cute cute! They are just the most adorable! I can't believe that you have FOUR! You're still just a baby yourself! And I LOVE your haircut, by the way. I might have to do a copycat. I don't know what to do with mine. It's just hanging there! Love ya!