Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally........

......the kindergarten has started! Mikelle was soooooo excited! I can't count how many times between last night and this morning she asked me if she was going to school today...."right when I wake up?" LOL!!! She could not wait!
Do you like Tyler's "Superman curl"? Ha ha.....he asked me to do it like that! They look so cute all ready for school! I love it!
Mikelle got out of the car and says, "Bye, Mom!" and I'm like "Wait.....I'm going to walk you into class!" LOL......Who is the nervous one??? That would be me! :)
This is her backpack hook! She is such a cute girl......so independent, and social, and happy! I can't believe she is getting so big!
I snapped this one as I was going out the door and the school bell was ringing! I thought it was funny....ha ha!
Mikelle made it thru her first day! She thought it was great.....especially that they had cupcakes for snack 'cause it was someone's birthday! YEA! She is five years old until next month when she turns 6!
Austin wanted to be like Mikelle and show that he is 2 years old! What a big boy! He wants to go to school too like his big brother and sister! Gotta get potty trained first, bud! Ha ha!

3 comments:

Dan Flake Family said...

Darling pictures. They are growing so fast. Thanks for bringing that long baby doll slip down when you come on Saturday. I hope that it will work. See ya...

Lauri and Randy said...

they look so cute and all grown up! I love the outfits ha, ha

Di said...

Ha Ha! Elena didn't want me to walk her in either- Sam just made sure she could open the school door then ran to his door while I just sat in the car and watched- can you believe you've got 2 in school!?!