Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who says the twos are terrible?!?!?!?

This is one of the few "terribles" (not that terrible in my book)!
He got the poultry scissors out of the knife drawer to cut open the loaf of bread!
Then spread out all the pieces and took bites out of several of them! Little stinker! But how can you be mad at that cute little face?
Austin has really been a piece of cake for a 2 year old! He is very easy-going and generally a very happy kid! When he's tired he drops wherever he's at.....even on the hard kitchen floor!
His new thing is "feeding the baby".....just in the last few days I've seen him lifting his shirt up and telling me he's feeding his baby! LOL! He cracks me up!
Austin was the first one up this morning and when I got up I found him wearing his little baseball cap (which he loves if you can't tell) and reading "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?" to his baby doll! He is such a sweet little boy and I love him so much! He definitely brings lots of smiles and giggles to our family!

2 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

aaww.. he's just the cutest ever! we love you austy!!

Lauri and Randy said...

my cute boy and so independant too!