Thursday, August 20, 2009

One down and one more to go.....

One kid back to school and one more to go......Mikelle is very frustrated that she has to wait a week to start kindergarten and Tyler gets to go to school already!
Tyler was super excited about starting first grade!
He had an awesome first day and says that "First grade is even MORE fun than kindergarten!" and then to Mikelle "You have got to go to first grade!" (She will.....next year.....lol) Oh, funny thing Mikelle said to me today while I was doing her hair, "I wish I had girl hair!" and then she went on about how she was mad at Tyler for cutting it! I laughed and told her how cute I thought her short hair is.....ha ha! We will have to style it really cute for her first day of kindergarten. ;)
Shaelynn is finally happy to play while laying on her tummy! It's a miracle! She used to just scream if she got stuck on her belly!
She may even start crawling soon! Yea....I think......sometimes I'm not so sure!
Taking a rest..........this is hard work!!! Cute girl!!!

No comments: