Friday, August 28, 2009

Have I mentioned I love pink and brown??? Cutest little photo shoot ever! ;)

The other kids were playing in the laundry basket earlier so it had toys in it.....so I put Shaelynn in there to play! She loved it!!!
I love this outfit! Soooooo darling!!! Pink and brown have been favorites for awhile now! ;)
I can't stand the cuteness! I just want to squeeze those cute little cheeks!

When she learned to stand up it was time to get out!!!
What a big girl!She was making all these silly faces!

She goes from sitting up to laying on her tummy all the time.......
She gets up on her hands and knees now too......but she does more of a stinkbug crawl! It's funny!!!
I love this adorable little face! She is so fun!!!

3 comments:

Lauri and Randy said...

she looks so big! but i know she is still my little peanut! sooo cute

Cami said...

What a little dolly! I love pink and brown too! My favorite! But Jessalies into black and silver....ugh. Twilight, you know. She's so teen-agery! Lol! Your baby is adorable.....squeeze her once for me!!!! :)

CurtisandJackie said...

Hi Mica! This is Jackie Newbold (used to be Gubler) I found your blog through Angie's I hope you don't mind I'll be checking it every once in awhile! I love your family pics. and I really can't believe you have 4 kids! Wow! They sure are cute.