Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Steiner Family Pictures!

These are some pictures Jackie took of the whole fam when we were all in St. George for the 4th of July!
Sorry this is sideways....I forgot to turn it before I saved it! "All the Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa" We're gonna need a new one in about 6 months though!
I love the old antique look......these were taken over by Staheli Barn!
Dan, Mica, Tyler, Mikelle, Austin, and Shaelynn
Grandpa Randy and Grandma Lauri
Another pic of the whole gang!
Dance Factory Sweethearts! :)
This is where we met so we figured we ought to take some pictures here! We loved going country dancing here! Good times!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Jackie does a great job, but it sure helps to have a family as cute as yours!!!! Love ya~

Cami said...

Jackie does a great job, but it sure helps to have a family as cute as yours!!!! Love ya~

Bec, Tim and Boys said...

Oh my heck, I love the pic of you and Daniel kissing - sooooo romantic! You look great, by the way!

Brit said...

very cute pictures.. and I also love the one of you and Daniel at the dance place!!